miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Back from the past!


The photographs are so many memories, good times keep, I like taking pictures on holidays, celebrations, birthdays, etc...


When I was a child, every summer, we went on vacation to the beach Horcón, with my family, brothers, cousins, uncles, grandparents and parents. It was great fun, being together, laughing, playing, and singing ... Many good memories.

The photograph was taken in Valparaiso, in the new year. We rented a house in the Playa Ancha, for about 4 days, where we all remember our childhood together.

I do not remember who took the picture, we took many photos that night was the night New Year. We climbed to the roof of the second floor to see the fireworks show and wait for midnight. In the photograph I am, my sister Tania and brother Camilo, we are watching the fireworks show, with our family, drinking champagne and enjoying a memorable night!!!

On the roof of the house, we were all cousins, and on the terrace my uncles, grandparents and parents. Never happened before the New Year in Valparaiso, is a magical city, with culture, art and bohemia, I love the streets, hills, and people.  The house was very nice, a typical house in the city, with a beautiful ocean view.

They were very special days, we enjoy family, sharing, meals, conversations, we were all very well, I think it was an unforgettable experience. I chose this picture because it is the only one that we are almost all the brothers, just miss my brother, but is one of the many beautiful pictures that we took that night.

Visit Valparaiso, is a memorable placeespecially at New Year or on vacation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario