viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012


"Digital Camera"

My favourite piece of technology is a camera, Fujifilm FinePix S8100fd. My boyfriend bought in 2009 in the Pc factory store, is the best buy in recent years.

I use the camera, in the special moments  my life, as birthdays, partys and especially in travels. I use ... sometimes, especially in travels, the last travels was, all around Perú, we took many photos in Machu picchu, is a place great, is cosmic, wonderful, has a special energy... is a  unique place to photograph.

 What i love about my camera is that it enbales me to get up close with the super macro (min. 1cm) option. I use this all the time and photos always turn out brilliant. If you want to get even closer you can press the up navigation key which crops the photo when you take it. It also comes with plenty of other features too, lots in the Scenic area. Oh and the zoom is amazing , and the controls are well positioned for one-handed operation. About the only thing I don't like is the on/off switch, a slider that you have to be careful to push all the way over and hold for a split second to get the camera to turn on.

1 comentario:

  1. I would like to take class of photography and have a good camera to take wonderful pictures :D!

    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar