viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Feel the music...





The music is very important in my life, for every moment or minute in my life there is song  that describe or exarcerbate... is an emotion!!!

I like all kinds of music, depends on the context or place, for example, enjoy the singer Jack  johnson an his music as the song "Flake", " Do you Remenber" and others,  when I travel whit my partner or when go to the beach... is a  very relaxing!!! also listen the band the Doors, I love Jim Morrison  was a great men, I like her poetry. Other importan musicians  are Jimmi Hendrix, Eddie Veder, Syd Barret and David Gilmoure both members of the legendary band " Pink Floyd" his music is very  psychedelic. Also I love the Jazz  an the Soul whit a glass of wine and with a good partner...

The best is Manu chao, Calle 13, and the  Chilean Hip-Hop, i like Portavoz, Hortadoj, is music with "speech", "argument" with " voice", is "real" music, and the rap espanish the group Violadores del verso and the ned dic the Kase o and Jazz magnetism!!!


I like many singers and bands, I think  the best singers and bands are England... as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Cold Play, Radiohead, The cure and other.


The best music in Chile is the band "Los Tres" and  the "Intillimani", and the singers Camila Moreno,  Manuel Garcia, Gepe, Victor Jara y Violeta Parra.Victor Jara is a great  composer,singer, person and men.



The music is a trip in the time and in the life...


Feel the music... is the best!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario