viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Movies in my life!


I believe that movies play an important role in society because they give culture and entertainment  to viewers of all ages. Also movies show us some parts of the world's reality, that not everyone can see. I think that cinema can meet us with  diferent people.

I think you can also learn a lot from movies, especially when they are documentaries with interesting thematics for any kind of people.
As well as teachers we can use them as an educational resource in our classrooms.
Personally I prefer the films of terror, drama,Science fiction,cinema art and the Italian cinema, I like the director Spike Jonze an his movie Adaptation and the grand Being Jhon Malkovich, also i like the Italian cinema and the nostalgic movie Rosso come il cielo.

My favorites movies are Where the wild things are and the Adaptation, Both movies are the director Spike Jonze, the movies are very magic,intense and work  of art!

The last movie I saw in the cinema was, "Violet went to heaven", and I loved it. I was so excited, I also learned of whether life and folk culture of this country.

1 comentario: